Sunday, March 19, 2006

kinky!

my wifey and i went to "kinky" at la fabrique in shibuya. it was soooo amazingly fun!!! my wifey got her first girl-girl action that night (it was soooo HOT!), and i got to pour candle wax on a big, bare nipple :) :) :) no photos of those things were taken, but others exist in my flickr set called "the other side of life." enjoy!


























as much as i like kinky (this was my third time at one), my only complaint is that there is no dress code. i prefer my goth/fetish events to have a dress code so dudes in jeans and ballcaps can't just walk around, gawk, and take away from the ambience (like when english speakers speak loudly in english in non-english-speaking countries). it just feels more authentic if everyone is (at least) in black. on this note, events like "the gate" and "tokyo perve" feel more like fetish clubs.

for more info on goth and fetish clubs in japan, including a calendar of upcoming events, visit http://www.jgoth.com.

TYO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home